First Shift Hours Available.
- Serve all incoming visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure all incoming visitors are properly singed in and have reviewed and signed the Good Manufacturing Practices fundamentals.
- Maintain security by following safety procedures and controlling access to each entrance to the building.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Utilize word processing with the ability to create new documents or change existing documents as needed.
- Manage daily temporary labor sign in and ensure temps follow proper protocol.
- Complete miscellaneous and perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Contributes to team effort of creating and maintaining a clean and organized reception area.
- Develop and maintain positive working relations with employees in all departments as a responsibility in fulfilling all job functions.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.