Pearson Candy Company, manufacturer of quality confectionery products since 1909 is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Part Time Receptionist on 1st shift.
- Serve all incoming visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure all incoming visitors are properly singed in and have reviewed and signed the Good Manufacturing Practices fundamentals.
- Maintain security by following safety procedures and controlling access to each entrance to the building.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Utilize word processing with the ability to create new documents or change existing documents as needed.
- Manage daily temporary labor sign in and ensure temps follow proper protocol.
- Complete miscellaneous and perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Contributes to team effort of creating and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- Develop and maintain positive working relations with employees in all departments as a responsibility in fulfilling all job functions.
- Support Security roles on various shifts if needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in an environment that handles allergenic ingredients including milk, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Qualified applicants will have previous security, police, receptionist or supervisory experience.
Pre-employment process include a background check and drug test